Monday, November 24, 2008

January Ski Trip

During the planning conference the troop voted to go skiing Jan 17-19. The plan is to go to Sugar Mt in North Carolina- we will leave on Sat, ski on Sun, and return on Mon (MLK day).

Cost: It will depend on the number going on the trip, and the cost of gas. The rock bottom cost for this trip is:30 peo = $140 20 peo = $160

This Includes: - transportation on our bus-all meals except lunch on the slopes-2 nights of accommodations-equipment- skis, boots, polls-ski lesson-lift ticket

I also need a copy of your insurance card. We keep talking about this trip during the regular scout meetings and there seems to be excitement for this fun trip. In order to keep this trip on schedule I need an e-mail response from you by Sunday 11/30:

1) I am going
2) I am NOT going
3) I don’t know yet

Mr. Young LarryTeriYoung@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home