Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Xinke's Eagle Project

Hello troop 21,

I am am doing my Eagle project on Saturday, February 14. Below are the details. I need all the helpers I can get, so please come out and help us if you are able. Thank you.

What: Making 3 picnic tables for Bluff Park Baptist Church
When: Saturday, February 14 from 8:30am to 5pm. Please feel free to come any time during the day whenever you are available.

Where:
All the cutting and assembling will be done at my house. I will move the tables to the church at the end of the day. My address is (see troop roster at http://www.bluffparktroop.org/) .

Description:
We will first cut the lumber to appropriate sizes, then we will assemble the tables. I will need as many adults as possible to use the power tools. I will provide breakfast and lunch. Here is a list of the tools I still need. (For most of these, I already have one or two, but I need a few more to speed up the work).
1. 2 wrenches (for 3/8 in. nuts and bolts)
2. Two 4” C clamps
3. One hammer
4. 2 electric drills
5. One electric saw
6. 2 measuring tapes (at least 6 ft long)

It would be greatly appreciated if you can bring at least two of the above tools. If you wish to wear working gloves, please bring your own. I have a few pairs, but not enough for everyone.

Contact:
If you have any questions, feel free to call me (see troop roster at http://www.bluffparktroop.org/) .

Thank you,

X Guo-Xue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home