Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shelby District Merit Badge Day

These classes fill very fast so especially if you want an eagle class pick one TODAY!
go to Meritbadge.info
click on enter registration system
scroll to 8th event down and click on Shelby Merit badge day

This will bring up all classes available and pre-requisites. Also look to see if seats are available,if there is a zero there the class is full.
Email me with your 1st and 2nd classes
I need your name
age
email
Parents phone
Session 1 choice
Session 2 choice

The date is January 23rd all day. Cost $10. More info to follow I just need your choices ASAP. You can always cancel but you can't delay so if you think you might want to do this don't wait. Am I getting the point across?? :0) Call or email with questions. I will send you an email back when I have your son registered as confirmation.

Thanks
Cathy Kidd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home