Tuesday, January 18, 2011

B Garrett's Eagle Project (Jan 29)

Dear Fellow Troop 21-ers!



I am beginning my long awaited Eagle Project at Moss Rock Preserve this

month and need your help. Im a Life Scout, a member of the

Order of the Arrow, and work in the Eco-Lodge at Camp Sequoyah in the

summers.



My project consists of putting trail signs up through the park to replace

older signs and those that have been stolen. As there is to everything,

there is a cost to this project and I am humbly asking for a donation of

any kind whether it be manpower, money, materials, or tools to borrow. The

total cost of this project is $500 if we use plastic signs. However, if we

can raise twice that amount then we can make metal signs that will last

much longer. I am hoping to begin the project to begin the project on the

last weekend of January(the 29th). Please let me know if you can

contribute or attend in anyway and if not, please pray that the job is

done safely and correctly.



Thank you for your time,



B Garrett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home