Sunday, November 30, 2008

Donations needed for X. Guo-Xue Eagle Project

Hello everyone,

I just got my Eagle project approved a few weeks ago. My eagle project will be building 3 picnic tables for Bluff Park Baptist Church, which is a just off of Sanders Rd near the Scout Hut.

I plan on doing this project within the next month or two. I will need $386 (although I think I can ask Lowe's for a discount) dollars to buy the supplies and materials for this project.

I am asking all of you for donations. Some off you have already donated, (thanks!) and I have total of $40 now. I would greatly appreciate any amount you are willing to give - $5, $10 or any amount you want. You can give me the donation at tomorrow’s meeting or the next meeting.

Thank you all very much.

Sincerely,
X Guo-Xue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home