Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shelby Merit Day Jan 31, 2009

Shelby Merit Day registration has opened today!!

This is an opportunity to take 2 merit badge classes in one day Sat Jan 31.2009 at Oak Mtn HS for a cost of $10 that includes lunch and a patch..

If you need Eagle Classes please email ASAP with your choices as these classes will fill up very fast.
1. Go to www.meritbadge.info
2. click on enter registration system
3. click on 1-31-2009 Shelby merit badge day
4. Look over the classes and pick 2. Session 1 and session 2 (Look to the right and make sure there are seats available in the class you choose.)Some classes have an age requirement listed as well.
5. Email me you name, age, phone number, email address and your session 1 choice and session 2 choice.
6. I will register you and send you an email confirming your choices. If you do not get an email back from me email me again.You are not allowed to register yourself.

You do not need to pay now and I will give you more details later about transportation, requirements etc...You just need to get me your choices ASAP so you can get the classes you want.

YiS

Cathy Kidd

czkidii@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home