Thursday, September 10, 2009

J Kunka Eagle Project : 8:am Saturday Sep 12 @G reen Valley Elem

Hey everybody as you my eagle project is coming up on Saturday September 12th. We are going to meet at Green Valley Elementary School at 8:00 a.m.

The school's address is 3200 Old Columbia Road Hoover, AL, 35226. Its behind the Krispy Kreme on New Patton Chapel Road across from The Full Moon Bar-B-Q. You will need to park on the right side of the front lot.

Everyone needs to bring a pair of work gloves, small flat shovels, some regular shovels, and if you have a pressure washer please let me know because we might need it. We also need one more wheel brow if somebody could bring one that would be great.

If needed I can meet some people at the scout hut and have them follow me to the school. Lunch will be provided. I am not sure how long we will be working I will let the scouts know ahead of time so they can call they're parents. If you need to leave early for any reason that is fine.

We are going to have a lot to get done so come early. Send me an e-mail if you have any questions.

J Kunka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home