Friday, March 26, 2010

Summer Camp Merit Badge class Offered and Assigned

Go to our main website

Click on the link under Permanent Links

Summer Camp Merit Badge Offered(PDF)

Summer Camp Merit Badge Assigned (what you requested/got)

1) The first one is what classes are still offered. It shows whether they are full or not and number of spot available still. However, that does really mean it is, it was the snapshot of what it was when I last signed on.

2) The second one is what you have requested. I will try my best to honor your request. However if there is any schedule conflict I will switch your class request around to make it happen. Many of you have not even request yours, I have checked the list of your rank advancement record and try to assign most of the Eagle required MB for you. Please let me know if you want anything different and/or confirm what I assigned you is okay to you.

You can see from the first link that many of the popular classes are full already.

You should know the password to open each of the two documents. If you don't, email Mr. Strunk or me.

YiS

Mr. Ng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home