Thursday, September 06, 2012

J Clark 2nd day of Eagle Scout Project this Saturday

Dear Fellow Scouts and Adults,


My final Eagle Scout Project Group Work Day will be on September 8, 2012; this coming Saturday. The work day will start at 8:00 AM. So don’t stay out to late Friday night and try and get some sleep. It will take place at Shades Mountain Baptist Church the address of which is 2017 Columbiana Road Vestavia, Birmingham, AL. We will all be working down by the soccer field pavilion finishing the construction and installation of the benches. I will be providing cold water in coolers throughout the work day as well as a pizza lunch. Also I would like to ask that if the parents could stay that would be awesome because I know your sons would love to show you what Scouting is all about and if you want to join in and work beside them I am sure they would enjoy it and I could sure use any help and experience you bring. We will be using power tools this work day so I ask that you bring your own eye protection and if you have any extras I would ask you bring them as well but they are your responsibility. If you want gloves please bring them as we will not have any to lend out and if you want to bring any extra pairs to lend them out that would be great but as with the eye protection it is your responsibility to keep up with them. I will be providing bug repellant and sunscreen for your use. I have some tools but if you have any and are willing to bring them I appreciate it. A list of what tools I need is below:

Measuring Tape

Electric Drills

Drill Bits

Post Hole Diggers

Socket Wrenches and Sockets

Extension Cords

Circular Saws

Shovels

Levels



After we finish you are all invited back to my house to swim as weather permits. Also I would like to remind you all I am still accepting donations towards my Eagle Scout Project.

Your fellow scout,

J Clark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home