Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Carpentry Merit Badge

Boys and Parents,

I will be offering the Carpentry Merit Badge on three separate Sundays in September from 2:00pm-6:00pm. There will be room for 10 boys in each session. If necessary, I can add another day in October to allow everyone an opportunity. We will cover all the requirements and hopefully complete the required project in one afternoon.

The dates are Sept. 5th, 12th and the 26th. If you would like to participate, please email me with your preferred day. The earlier you email me the better chance you have of getting the day you want. Right now there are 6 spots available on the 5th, and 8 for the other two days. As I said earlier, I may have to plan a fourth day.

I will need some adult help. I need a least two other adults for each day, but more are always welcome! Let me know if you can help. If I don't have at least one other adult to meet the two-deep leadership requirement I will have to cancel that day.

The classes will be at my house. Check the troop roster for My Address: Cost of materials is $5.00 per boy.

Click here to see the page on meritbadge.org for the Carpentry Merit Badge. Please read the original pamphlet (pdf) and the New Information sheet (pdf).


Philip Eggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home